Passion Web Design — Vancouver — Drinks
- Absolut Vanilia Vodka, White Crème de Cacao, Sour Puss Raspberry, Cranberry Juice
- Absolut Apeach Vodka, Cassis, OJ, Sprite
- Absolut Vodka, Blue Curacao, Melon Liqueur, Lime Juice
- Absolut Vodka, Cointreau, Cranberry & Lime Juice
- Absolut Vodka, Malibu Rum, Pineapple & Lime Juice
- Absolut Vodka, Sour Puss Raspberry, Blue Curacao, Cranberry Juice
- Beefeater Gin, Lemon Juice, Simple Syrup, Soda
- Jim Beam Bourbon, Sweet Vermouth, Bitters, Cherry
- Brown ales are darker than their pale cousins and tend to have more of a malty flavor profile, not so much roasted as toasty, nutty, chocolatey, toffee, biscuit, etc.
- Pale ale is a popular style of beer known to be hop-forward with a malty flavor and a golden to amber color.
- India Pale Ale is a hoppy style of beer within the pale ale category.
- Pale lagers tend to be dry, lean, clean-tasting and crisp. Flavors may be subtle, with no traditional beer ingredient dominating the others. Hop character (bitterness, flavor, and aroma) ranges from negligible to a dry bitterness from noble hops.
- Pilsner is a type of pale lager. It has a slightly sweet taste, can be produced from other than barley malt – Dutch: Amstel, Grolsch, Heineken or Belgian.
- A slightly heavier bodied, colored version of a pale lager. The beer's darkness is sometimes the result of roasted malts, it is often artificial and made with dark caramel syrups. The taste may include mild sweetness from caramel. This style has low to medium hop bitterness levels.
- pomegranate, blueberry, blackberry, raspberry
- orange juice, lime juice, passion fruit
- passion fruit, lychee, guava
- lychee, guava, dragon fruit
- orange, apple, lime